Wednesday 11 July 2012

I am FEATURED at BLISS RANCH


WEDNESDAY, JULY 11, 2012

Hot Party Features

Week #1 of Hot Fun in the Summertime has concluded.   Week #2 opens at 8 pm Thursday night. I'm suppose to pick the features.  Huh?  Me?  The one who procrastinates for.ever. has to pick within a few days?  Yikes!  How can I pick?  How many can I pick?
 
We had 90 entries.  Wow!  You guys are awesome, thank you so much for making the party a success.  So I did math, and I suck at math by the way, and I came up with the rule I could pick 9 features, that's like 1 feature for every 10 entries.  At my blog I'm the boss applesauce, and that's what I went with, (although I did count the mason jars only once even though it's two sets).  I also did some eenie meenie miney mo because a couple times I could not pick.  I guess the rules of this party thing is that I can't pick all 90 entries.


Here is a cute beach-stripe end table from TheUpholster'sWife.  
Nothing says summer more than the beach to this (old) California Girl.

I am so flattered !

PLEASE CHECK OUT HER BLOG AT BLISS RANCH 

3 comments:

Holly Lefevre said...

Your table is fabulous. Congrats on your feature! stopping by from the Facebook Hop...do you have a facebook page? Thanks!
Holly
504 Main

Bliss said...

Thank YOU for the shoutout too.

~Bliss~

Kelley said...

Yes my facebook page iwww.facebook.com/pages/Upholsters-wife, Thanks for stopping by . Have a great day !! Kelley